…To glorify God and make Him known to everyone…
Give every person an opportunity to Come to God, Connect with others, and Serve God through our gifts and talents…
To lead people to God through Jesus Christ into a personal, growing and a deeper relationship with Him…
- Corporate & passionate worship at Springpark BC exists to glorify God. Worship is the fuel for everything that happens here at Springpark: All of the church functions are driven by worship; they are an overflow of our worship.
- God designed us to exist spiritually in the midst of a community – connected with others of same faith.
- Small Groups Connections is an ideal where they can develop deeper fellowship, bonding, grow spiritually through Bible Study, worship together, uplifting times of prayer and encouragement, ministry opportunities and share what they have to meet the needs of others.
To provide opportunities for every believer to exercise and express their gifts & talents, through…
- Children: Crèche & Sunday School
Our purpose is to reach preschoolers and their families for Jesus Christ, build a caring relationship with them, and provide them with a strong spiritual foundation so they can grow into mature followers of Christ.
- Sunday School
Ongoing Sunday school groups are provided for children 1-5, and succeeding age grouping where caring relationships are formed with loving Sunday School teachers, and a strong spiritual foundation is laid
Youth Group- / Prayer Life/ Ladies’Fellowship / Ushers / Kitchen/ Maintenance/ Music & Worship/ Play Group/ Small Groups/ ______________ Others
Springpark’s outreach is driven by two compelling teachings in Scripture.
- The great commission issued by Jesus himself in Matthew 28:19-20. Jesus clearly placed in the hands of his followers the task of spreading His gospel throughout the world…
“Go ye, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
- The second is in Acts 1:8. We consider this our missions’ strategy…
“…ye shall receive power after the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witnesses unto me in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost parts of the earth.”
Because of this passage we direct our outreach (missions) ministry in three dimensions: local, national, and international.
Serve on a Ministry Team
We believe…Serving is a great place to build relationships with others who share your interests and giftedness. Great joy is found when you serve others as a member of a team and express your faith in tangible ways [1Peter 4:10].
Participate in a Small Group
We believe…that the ideal place for Christian growth is in a small community of believers that can challenge, affirm, and comfort us in both our good and bad times. Small Groups are where discipleship and meaningful relationships collide. [Romans 14:19]
Reach the Unreached
We believe…That the spiritual condition of our lost friends matters to God and should therefore matter to us. [John 3:16]
Influence and Witness
We believe…that our Christian walk as led by the Holy Spirit should influence others and will make a difference as a witness to our community and the world [Philippians 1:27]
Nourishment in Worship
We believe…That consistently attending a service to worship, pray, learn, and take communion with other believers is a fundamental necessity of the Christian walk. It puts us in God’s presence, so that we can encounter Him and He can shape and transform us spiritually. [Hebrews 10:25]
Give our Tithes & Offerings Faithfully
We believe…That our individual faithfulness to giving opens door to accomplishing great things as a church [Malachi 3:10]. This helps us develop a…
We will accomplish our VISION (GG) by living out our MISSION (CCS)and fulfilling our VALUES(SPRING_PARK)